Monday, August 9, 2010

Light at end of the tunnel


The moment you left the cab, a solemn atmosphere immediately filled up my world.

Thoughts of the mistakes made by the adults flashed through my mind. The mistakes
they created resulted in your suffering, how unfair is that? You were made to bear
the cross unwillingly, it wasn't your stupid decision. Now you are a walking oversight
and that has been haunting you for your life. It is troubling me now too. We could not
reveal who we are to save the adults' embarrassment and what they have done.
I am helpless. I can do nothing to make it all better. It is a blemish which we cannot rub
it away. It is a permanent mark. I can only hope that everyone will feel better, to get better
and see life in a different light. Will the good guy above show us the way?

You are God's gift to me. I will cling on to you dearly.

No comments: