Monday, October 11, 2010

Why do you have to make it worse?

Just that one simple yet powerful word
which will never ever be heard.
You wrote it in the letter.
'cos you couldn't say it right to my face.
Give me that Sunday School answer.
Repent yourself away.

Does it hurt to know that I'll never be there?
Bet it sucks to see my face everywhere.
It was you who chose to end it like you did.
I was the last to know.
You knew exactly what you would do.
Don't say you simply lost your way.
They may believe you but I never will.
Never again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Most financial planners concur that the main step you may choose to adopt to strengthen your money, is always to shell out straight down your personal credit card debt. There is a simple and easy plausible reason for this. If the common curiosity on a consumer's personal credit card debt is 15 %, he would have to find an investment paying out a guaranteed level equivalent to that, so that you can warrant not paying that charge card away from. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]App766udi[/url]