Monday, February 1, 2010

The crazy things we do

Why is it that everytime I'm with my boys, crazy shit happens?
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
It's going to stay in me because... well, there are commitments with some.
I've came to a conclusion that I can't hold my liquor very well.
Two Saturdays of tipsy nights and I can't walk a straight line.
Booyah. Some tipsyface photos.







I think I was still sober in the last one
but I look fucking chui in the second pic hahah.

So, 2010 has been marvelous for me! =DDDDD
I love the late night adventures with all my friends and I WANT MOARRR!
What's more important to me is that I've grown closer to more people.
I took the time to get them out (or they get me) and we talked and do crazy shiat.
There will be more to come, hopefully =)

And the most most most most most important thing is

No comments: