Thursday, March 18, 2010

Realise

Everybody needs inspiration.
Everybody needs a song.
A beautiful melody, when the night's so long.
'Cos there is no guarantee
that this life is easy.

When my world is falling apart,
When there's no light to break up the dark,
That's when I look at you.

When the waves are flooding the shore
And I can't find my way home anymore
That's when I look at you.





Thank you my lovely friends & family for the calls & smses when I wasn't okay.
It meant so much to me when people around me seemed like they didn't care. Well,
my Dad said it all and I couldn't have agree more. Do not expect any return,
the gratitude when you give. Ingrates only take, they do not give. They only think
and care what's the best for them. They are greedy. They eat you up. Blood suckers.

I grew up. For real, this time.

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Fisheye!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH