Thursday, June 3, 2010

Always the wild one

If there's a question about my intentions,
I'll tell you. I'm not here to sell you
Or tell you to go to hell.
I'm not a brat like that!
I'm not a trick you play, I'm wired the different way.
I'm not a mistake, I'm not a fake - It's set in my DNA.
Don't change me, don't try to.

I wanna fly! I wanna drive! I wanna go!
I wanna be a part of something I don't know.
And if you try to hold me back I might explode!
Baby, by now you should know

I can't be tamed!

I can't be saved.
I can't be blamed.
I can't be changed.
I can't be tamed!

These two nights had been hurting my head. I thought we agreed on what we said, promised
and compromised. Clearly, it's more than meets the eyes as always. I'm not sure where will
this go but I am not going to be tied down. I am not ready and I want freedom. I want to go
wherever I want to and do whatever I want to. I can't be tamed, I do not want to be saved by
anything and I am not going to change what I'm doing now. Yeah?

No comments: